Roasted eggplant tart recipe
Posted July 28, 2023 by: Admin
Cette recette allie la richesse de la pâte feuilletée à la succulence de l’aubergine, aux herbes parfumées et au succulent reblochon. Non seulement délicieuse, mais aussi remarquablement facile à préparer, cette recette promet de captiver vos sens et de rehausser votre expérience culinaire estivale. Soyez-en sûr, c’est un goût que vous ne voudrez pas manquer !
Reasons to love this dish:
Find out why this dish will become your new favorite culinary obsession! With just a handful of ingredients, it’s simplicity at its best. In just 5 minutes, you’ll have it prepped and ready to enjoy while it cooks to perfection. But don’t let its ease fool you: this dish has a unique and delicious flavor profile that will make your taste buds dance.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 400 g eggplants
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 150g Reblochon cheese
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Pinch of fine salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C using the natural convection/static heat mode.
- Lightly flour your tart tin, making sure to coat it evenly. Gently place the pastry in the tin and press down on the edges with your fingers, using a knife to clean them.
- Use a fork to create small holes in the pastry. Place the tart tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut the eggplants into thin slices (thinner slices cook faster) and arrange on the baked tart base.
- Drizzle olive oil over eggplant slices. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper and evenly distribute the Reblochon cheese, cut into large cubes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C and return the tart to the oven. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the eggplants are tender and the cheese is melted and golden.
- When the tart is finished, decorate with a few basil leaves before serving. Enjoy your delicious tart!
Once cooled, place the tart in an airtight Tupperware-type box in the fridge. This will keep it fresh for 2 or 3 days. To warm it up, just put it in the oven at 150°C for a few minutes (not in the microwave, otherwise it’ll go limp), and you’re done!
This tart pairs wonderfully with a fresh salad of spinach shoots, lettuce, lamb’s lettuce, arugula or any other greens of your choice. To enhance the flavours, try our special vinaigrette.
Alternative method without a tart pan:
If you don’t have a pie tin, don’t worry! Simply place the pastry directly on a sheet of parchment paper. Place the filling in the center of the pastry, then fold over the edges to create a charming rustic tart. The result will be just as delicious and attractive.