Easy Chicken Liver Steak Recipe
Posted November 11, 2022 by: Admin
- 1/2 kilo of chicken liver
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 pieces of calamansi, in juice
- 2 whole chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 medium onions, ringed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 stems green onions, sliced (for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
HOW TO COOK:
- In a bowl, mix the calamansi juice, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper, and ginger.
- Add the chicken liver and marinate in the mixture for 1 hour or more.
- Pour and heat the oil in a skillet over low heat.
- Put the marinated liver (reserve marinade) in the pan, fry on both sides but without overdoing it, set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the onions and cook until soft.
- Add liver and marinade back to skillet and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add the sliced hard-boiled eggs then mix.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with garlic rice. Enjoy!