Easy Pinoy Style Potato Wedges Recipe
Posted November 14, 2022 by: Admin
- 3 pieces large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine), melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
HOW TO COOK:
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Grease a baking tray with cooking oil.
- Rub the outside of the potatoes with water.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- Lay the potato wedges on their sides on the greased baking sheet.
- Combine melted butter or margarine and garlic in a bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the grated Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Brush potato wedges with half of the butter mixture and sprinkle with half of the cheese mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, then turn the wedges over and brush with the remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake an additional 20 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp on the outside and still tender on the inside.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate. Enjoy!