Easy Beef Halang-Halang Recipe
Posted November 15, 2022 by: Admin
- 3 cups beef and laman loob, cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced ginger
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon siling bean, chopped
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup cane vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups beef broth (reserved for boiled beef)
- 1 tablespoon of calamansi juice
- Black pepper
- spring onions
HOW TO COOK:
- In a pot, bring the meat to a boil with enough water to cover. Remove from pot and reserve broth.
- In a clean pot or deep skillet, pour and heat the vegetable oil.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the meat and cook.
- Add the black beans, siling bean and bell pepper then continue cooking.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce and beef broth then bring to a boil.
- Add the black pepper and calamansi juice.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with chives. Enjoy!
Thanks for your SHARES!