Deliciously Simple Avocado Shrimp Ceviche: A Fresh and Flavorful Recipe
Posted September 16, 2023 by: Admin
If you’ve been hesitant to try making ceviche at home, this Quick & Easy Avocado Shrimp Ceviche Recipe is the perfect starting point. Don’t let the word “ceviche” intimidate you; this dish is incredibly simple and bursting with fresh, vibrant flavors.
- 10 oz. raw medium shrimp, deveined, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 California Avocado, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. coriander
- 2 California Avocados, halved and pitted for serving
- Start by bringing 3 quarts of water to a boil. Add raw shrimp and boil for 2 minutes. Drain the shrimp and chop it into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine lime and lemon juices. Add the shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except avocado halves) together. Drain the juices from the shrimp and add them to the tomato mixture. Spoon the ceviche into the avocado halves and serve. This dish is also delightful when paired with tortilla chips. Enjoy!