Easy Paksiw Na Bangus Recipe
Posted November 11, 2022 by: Admin
- 1 kg bangus, cleaned but without scales
- 1 piece of ampalaya, sliced
- 1 pc talong, sliced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced and minced
- 3 pieces siling bean
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 teaspoons of pate
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
HOW TO COOK:
- First, remove the gills and entrails from the bangus.
- Using scissors or a knife, cut off the fins and tails.
- Wash the fish well, drain and cut diagonally into 5 parts.
- Place the garlic, onion, and ginger in a saucepan.
- Add the sliced bangus and then add water, vinegar, patis, peppercorns and cooking oil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and the siling bean.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!