EASY Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
Posted November 10, 2023 by: Admin
This is the recipe you want to have on hand for quick dinners, especially if you have vegetables you need to use. We used baby corn spears, mushrooms, red pepper, and broccoli in this recipe, but you can use just about any vegetables.
Here are other vegetables that will work great in a vegetable stir fry: Onion (red or sweet), green beans, snow peas, and asparagus.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
How to Make Veggie Stir Fry?
A recipe doesn’t get much easier than this one. Don’t forget to get started on your side dish as this stir fry comes together so quickly.
- Prep vegetables – Be sure to cut the vegetables in uniform sizes so they cook evenly.
- Saute veggies in a large skillet or wok. Add the butter, garlic, and ginger.
- Make stir fry sauce by whisking together all of the ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables. Simmer stir fry 3 – 4 minutes until sauce thickens, stir as needed.
What to Serve Stir Fry Vegetables With?
This recipe can easily be served as:
Can I make the Stir Fry in Advance?
Yes! This can easily be made in advance. Prep the vegetables and keep them covered and refrigerated until ready to use. The sauce can be made and kept in a different container. Continue with the recipe when you are ready to serve the stir fry.
How to Reheat Stir Fry: The stir fry reheats well and can be made completely in advance, then just reheated over low heat.
This veggie stir fry is so easy and good. The sweet and savory homemade stir fry sauce with ginger and garlic adds so much flavor to the sauteed vegetables. We added some hot sauce for heat in the sauce but that can totally be left out.
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the vegetable and stir fry about 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add the butter, garlic, ginger and cook until fragrant.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir.
- Turn heat down to medium/low and cook 3-4 minutes, until sauce thickens and vegetables are desired tenderness.