Baked Crusted Salmon Recipe
Posted July 26, 2023 by: Admin
crusted salmon is deliciously complemented by a blend of aromatic herbs, savory spices and aromatic garlic. Enhanced with a delicious fusion of Parmesan and Japanese breadcrumbs, this culinary masterpiece presents a harmonious blend of textures. Tender and succulent on the inside, yet tantalizingly crunchy on the surface, these salmon steaks are an ideal option for a quick but rewarding dinner. Give your taste buds a lift and savor the symphony of flavors as you embark on a culinary journey with this mouthwatering dish.
Reasons to love this dish:
Quick, effortless preparation – Simply spread the ingredients on the salmon and let the oven work its magic.
A minimum of ingredients is required, making this dish simple and accessible.
Versatility at its best – Pair it harmoniously with the side dish of your choice.
Ideal for batch cooking – Store and enjoy for days without compromising taste or quality.
A healthy delight – Abundant in omega-3, protein and nourishing nutrients that promote well-being.
- 2 succulent salmon steaks (about 300 g)
- 1 generous tablespoon paprika
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- juice of a quarter lemon
- 3 tablespoons exquisite olive oil
- Pinch of salt for perfection
- A pinch of pepper to enhance flavor
- 20 g block grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 g Panko breadcrumbs for a delectable crunch
- A handful of fresh parsley leaves for aroma
- A few sprigs of chives, to add a delicious touch to the dish.
- Create the sauce by combining the pressed garlic clove, paprika, tangy lemon juice and succulent olive oil.
- Preheat your oven to 210°C using the natural convection/static heat mode. Meanwhile, remove the skin from the salmon and arrange the steaks in an ovenproof dish.
- Brush the salmon with the prepared sauce and season with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper. Generously grate the Parmesan cheese over the top, then sprinkle with Panko breadcrumbs to add a delicious crunch.
- Carefully transfer the dish to the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Keep an eye on the cooking time and adjust it if necessary according to the size of your salmon steaks.
- Once cooked, remove the dish from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped chives and parsley for an attractive finishing touch. Now enjoy your delicious creation! Enjoy every bite!
Once the salmon steaks have cooled, carefully transfer them to an airtight Tupperware-type container. Place in the refrigerator, where they will remain fresh and delicious for up to three days. We do not recommend freezing to ensure optimal taste and texture.
Which wine goes perfectly with crusted salmon?
Serve this delicious dish with a refreshing, lively white wine, such as Sauvignon or Chardonnay, whose flavors harmonize perfectly. If you prefer a red wine, choose the elegance of a Burgundy or the richness of a Côtes du Rhône to enhance your culinary experience.