Easy Stir Fried Bok Choy Recipe
Posted November 15, 2022 by: Admin
- 1 large bunch baby bok choy, chopped
- 1/3 cup meat of choice (pork, beef, chicken, peeled shrimp) thinly sliced
- 2 pieces of large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of pate
- 3 units siling labuyo
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
HOW TO COOK:
- First, wash the chopped bok choy well and drain, then set aside.
- Pour and heat the cooking oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add the onions, garlic, and tomatoes, then cook until soft.
- Add siling labuyo and meat, then sauté for 5 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Add the patis and bok choy and saute for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy!