Baileys Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers – No Bake – Quick and Easy
Posted May 8, 2023 by: Admin
If you’re looking for a delicious sweet treat, look no further than these Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers! These cookies are a breeze to make, with a tasty blend of Baileys Irish Cream and chocolate, finished off with a drizzle of white chocolate.
Whether you have a sweet tooth or you’re looking to impress guests at your next backyard barbecue, patio dinner, or game day gathering, these adult-friendly cookies are sure to be a hit. And don’t worry, you can easily make a kid-friendly version by skipping the Baileys.
But what makes these cookies even better is that they’re not just tasty, they’re also a fun activity to do with kids. Get them started in the kitchen and show them the joy of creating something from scratch. Once you try these Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers, they’ll become your new favorite treat and you’ll find yourself making them over and over again.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Bailey’s Irish Cream: This adds a nice flavor, but you can opt out if you prefer. We highly recommend leaving this.
- Chocolate: I use a combination of almond chocolate bark and almond bark with white chocolate for a drizzle
- graham crackers: You will need them halved for the recommended serving. The size of the graham cracker squares makes for the best serving. If you want them even smaller, simply slice the square in half. It’s so easy to change the flavor of these no-bake cookies. There are several flavors to choose from in stores: Chocolate Graham Crackers, Cinnamon Sugar Graham Crackers, and Honey Graham Crackers.
How to Make Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
- Melt the chocolate. Add 2 almond bark squares to a heatproof bowl and melt until smooth. Pour in the Irish cream and combine until it forms a thick pudding-like texture.
- Prepare the graham crackers. Spread the chocolate mixture over the cookies with a metal spatula, then place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Let them rest for 20 minutes.
- dip the cookies. In a heatproof bowl, add a few squares of the crust and melt until smooth and creamy. Cover the cookies with the chocolate and place them back on the tray. Allow them to settle for an additional 30 minutes.
- Prepare the drizzle. Melt the white almond bark in the microwave until smooth. Pour into a small bag and cut off the corner to make a piping bag. Drizzle over prepared cookies and let sit for another 20 minutes until set. Once hardened, serve and enjoy!
How to decorate chocolate covered graham crackers?
Decorate these little desserts however you like. You can drizzle it with white chocolate or caramel to give it more flavor. Another option is to mix in crushed walnuts or rice krispies for extra crunch. You can also sprinkle some nonpareils or sprinkles on top before the chocolate hardens.
tips and tricks
- You can place leftovers in a Ziplock bag or an airtight container.
- Store it at room temperature in a cool place so the chocolate doesn’t melt.
- It is best to use white chocolate bark instead of chips.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add about 2 chocolate-almond bark squares and melt until smooth. Add Bailey’s Irish Cream, stir, and it becomes like a thick pudding.
- Using a metal spatula, spread the mixture over the graham crackers and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Let the cookies sit on the cookie sheet until the mixture sets, about 20 minutes.
- Place a couple more squares of the Chocolate Almond Bark in the microwave and melt until smooth and creamy. Dip the graham crackers in the melted chocolate and place them back on the parchment paper. Allow the chocolate to set or harden for about 30 minutes.
- Place a white chocolate almond bark square in the microwave and melt until smooth. Place the melted white chocolate in a small Ziploc brand bag, cutting off just one end of one corner. Drizzle the white chocolate over the graham crackers (see photo) and wait another 20 minutes for the white chocolate to set. When the chocolate has hardened into the cookies, serve and enjoy.
Please leave a rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive and continue to bring you high-quality free recipes.